Monday, May 7, 2018

I cant adult today, my dilly dally day, please and thank you

Fun sock sayings to brighten up your day! I can't Adult today don't ask me to. Please and thank you. My dilly dally day. Soft socks that will keep your feet comfy. 
Choose your saying & color of socks to match your style. Great for gifts. Not recommended for everyday use with shoes, vinyl is on bottom of the sock.
Pricing is per pair, buy any three pair of socks from my shop & get a 15% discount, contact me for details. Contact me for custom sayings as well. 
Socks are one size women's (shoe size 5-9). Wash inside out in cold water, tumble dry low. Or hand wash & lay flat to to dry.
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days from USA. Colors my vary based on screen coloring. See photo for color samples.
$10 per pair plus shipping.




No comments:

Post a Comment