Wednesday, May 1, 2019

the dog is on my lap socks

I can't get up right now the dog is on my lap socks. We all know or are a dog lover, these socks are a great addition to your/their wardrobe. 
Choose your color to match your style. Women’s one size socks (shoe size 4-10). Great for gifts or to treat yourself! Not for everyday wear with shoes as vinyl is on the bottom of the socks. Vinyl is applied with a commercial heat press. 
Socks are made from 80% cotton, 20% spandex. To wash turn them inside out, machine wash warm, tumble dry low or hand wash and lay flat to dry. 
Socks are made to order, please allow 2-5 days for processing plus shipping time. We ship USPS first class package, if you want it faster please email me for expedited shipping costs. 
Price per pair, buy any 3 pair of socks from my shop and get a 15% discount.
Colors may vary based on screen color.




No comments:

Post a Comment