Friday, October 18, 2019

My family is my reason, I've got this I am loved, I'm a survivor, If you can read this I'm fighting, No one fights alone

Cancer sucks, let these warm socks help your feet stay warm. Choose your saying: My family is my reason, I've got this I am loved, I'm a survivor, If you can read this I'm fighting, No one fights alone. Then choose your color (see photo for color sample, monitor color may vary). Words come standard on the bottom of socks, please comment if you would like them on top. If you would like the ribbon to be glitter please comment which color (see photo for color sample, monitor color may vary).
Women’s one size socks (shoe size 5-9), made from rabbit wool.  Men’s one size socks (shoe size 10-13) black sock with white vinyl, socks are made from 95% Polyester, 5% spandex. To wash turn them inside out, machine wash warm, tumble dry low or hand wash and lay flat to dry. Vinyl is applied with a commercial heat press.
Socks are made to order, please allow 1-4 days for processing plus shipping time. We ship USPS first class package, if you want it faster please convo us for expedited shipping costs.

$13 per pair.
Socks are made by another company, Vinyl Designs by Katie makes the design, cuts & applies heat transfer vinyl with a heat press.








No comments:

Post a Comment