Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Let me sleep, I'm sleeping, resting eyes socks

 We all know someone (or are someone) who loves to sleep. These socks are warm & comfy, and great for sleeping. If you can read this let me sleep, Leave me alone I'm sleeping, I'm not sleeping I'm just resting my eyes, If you love me let me sleep. Choose your saying & color of sock to match your personality. They come in women's or a mens dress sock.  








Women’s one size socks (shoe size 5-9). Gray socks come in black lettering, rest in white unless specified.

Men’s one size socks (shoe size 10-13) black sock with white vinyl. Socks are made from 95% Polyester, 5% spandex.

Great for gifts or to treat yourself!

To wash turn them inside out, machine wash warm, tumble dry low or hand wash and lay flat to dry. Vinyl is applied with a commercial heat press. 

Socks are made to order, please allow 1-2 days for processing plus shipping time. We ship USPS first class package, if you want it faster please convo us for expedited shipping costs. 

Colors may vary based on screen color. 

#standwithsmall

No comments:

Post a Comment